An eager audience is waiting for your knowledge of marketing. Do you have any other ideas to share with other group members?
Let us know if you’d like to write a guest post!
What we look for
Posts with practical tips and relevant, well-researched information (ideally 1300 or more words) are highly appreciated.
Be confident that the content you write is original and not previously published. A brief disclaimer at the end is all that’s required to state that the post was first published on our website and provide a link back to us in case you wish to reproduce the post elsewhere.
Case studies or research papers need to be backed by evidence for any claims you make. Do not refer to our competitors or provide advertising hyperlinks to other websites.
Adding relevant images to your blog posts can help to make an impression and stand apart from the rest. However, beware of stock images that aren’t worth the text.
Topics we cover
Particularly, our blog aims to assist small and medium-sized companies (SMBs) in comprehending and employing ways to market their business online and productive strategies.
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Automatization of the marketing process
- Optimizing search engine optimization
- Omni-channel marketing
- General marketing tips for different industries
We don’t cover:
- If it’s not connected with digital advertising, you can use offline methods for marketing, like postal mail, electronic signs, and secure online.
- A collection of other firms’ infographics
- Repurposed material
- Posts that are too technical or editorial
- Promotions that are remunerated
How to format your post
Follow our posting guidelines and ensure you double-check your work before sending it in.
Ready to write?
Great! Fill out the form to submit your topic suggestion and outline.
Then, we’ll contact you to discuss how to proceed and any other information we require to make your post available for publication.